Know Your Way Around Data, Analysis, Charts, & More with 29+ Hours of Content on Excel, Power BI, PivotTables, and Python
1. Introduction to Python: Get to grips with the Python Programming
Enter Python – one of the most popular languages for data analysis and business intelligence. In this introductory course, we assume no prior knowledge and guide you through getting set up and started. With practice exercises and mini-projects to complete as you go through the course, you’ll quickly get to grips with this powerful programming language.
2. Power BI: Beginners Guide to Analyzing Data & Creating Beautiful Dashboards
This course will start by looking at Power Query, and how to use this tool to organize and clean our data. If you’ve used Power Query in Excel, then you’ll find it simple moving to Power BI. You will then move on to Data Models, DAX, charts, graphs, and more.
3. Advanced PivotTables: Master PivotTables & Easily Perform Data Analysis Tasks
In this Advanced PivotTables in Excel course, you'll learn how to make the most of this powerful data analysis function. PivotTables are ideal if you are looking to perform data analysis tasks quickly and efficiently in Excel.
4. Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel: Analyze Data at Scale with These Advanced Excel Functions
You'll first learn how to bring your data together, merge, and clean it using Power Query. You'll then perform calculations on your data model using DAX, and finally, look at displaying your analysis using PivotTables and PivotCharts. This course also includes practice exercises and follow-along files so you can build your data models as you learn.
5. Advanced Excel 2019: Delve Into High-Level Consolidation, Analysis & Financial Reporting
Get beyond the basics and supercharge your current skill level in Excel. With this 8-hour, expert-led video training course, you'll gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis, and reporting of financial information.